I am a PhD student in the Department of Mathematical Science at Seoul National University. I work with Prof. Jung Hee Cheon.
◆ Cryptographic ePrint:
1. Cheon, J.H, Han, K, Kim, D. (2017, January).
Faster Bootstrapping for FHE over the integers.
1. KMS 2014: Bootstrapping in DGHV using elliptic curve
◆ My E-mail address:
1. BSc in Mathematics Science, Seoul National University, Korea.
2. PhD in Mathematical Science, Seoul National University, Korea.
◆ Research Interests:
1. Homomorphic Signature and MAC
2. Homomorphic Encryption and its application
3. Learning with error problem
4. Approximate common divisor problem
5. Obfuscation and cryptographic multi-linear maps
1. Cheon, J. H., Han, K., Lee, C., Ryu, H., & Stehlé, D. (2015, April).
In Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques (pp. 3-12). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
Cryptanalysis of the multilinear map over the integers.
2. Cheon, J. H., Han, K., Kim, J., Lee, C., & Son, Y. (2016, November).
In International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (pp. 51-74). Springer, Cham.
A Practical Post-Quantum Public-Key Cryptosystem Based on spLWE.