1. On-line registration: After July 12, the on-line registration system will be closed and you will not be able to update your information. However, you could check your status. So, please update information and comments no later than July 12. Please visit homepage: http://www.math.snu.ac.kr/~operator_2014 to confirm your data. If you have any problem logging in, please send an E-mail at the address in the homepage.
2. Venue: The official name of the Hotel is Benikea Hotel Cheongpung, which is usually called Cheongpung Resort. (Address: Cheongpunghoro 1798, Jecheon, Chungbuk, Tel: 043-640-7000) The resort consists of two main buildings, Lake Hotel and Hill Hotel. All the activities such as meeting, dining and sleeping will be held at Lake Hotel. The hotel provides free WiFi. Swimming pool and sauna are available with special prices.
3. On-site registration: Upon arrival, you will be asked to register on-site. We will collect the registration fee for you (and your accompanying persons except children) IN CASH with the following currencies:
You will also be asked to pay your accommodation, which could be paid with credit cards. Neither registration fee nor hotel fee are refundable even though you check out prior to reserved departure day.
4. Title and abstract of your talk: Please confirm the title and abstract of your talk by July 12. We do not accept any more talks.
5. Flight information and getting Cheongpung: Those who arrive at Incheon Airport on Aug 7 (before 6 PM by schedule) and want to use group transportation to Cheongpung have to provide flight information by July 12, for a reserved seat. If you want to take this bus at the Airport, please put a comment by July 12, even though you will not come by plane.
6. Return trip: Those who will take a bus to Incheon Airport on Aug 12 (which will arrive around noon) have to write a comment by July 12 for a reserved seat. Participants departing Aug 12 without comments will be assumed to take a bus to the main ICM venue (arriving around 3 PM). We will provide a short tour on the way to Seoul.
7. Tour for accompanying persons: We will organize one-day tour with English speaking guide on Saturday for accompanying persons. This tour is around 50,000 Won (roughly US$ 50) which will be collected on the tour. If your accompanying person(s) want to book this tour, please put a comment by July 12. This tour will be partially supported by Jecheon City where the venue is located.
Have a nice trip to Cheongpung.
Dear Registered participants,
1. Room reservation: We have to confirm room reservation by early June. Please check here your arrival and departure dates. Please fix your schedule no later than May 31 at the registration site. For any problems logging in, contact us at the E-Mail in the front page.
2. Cancellation: A room is reserved for every registered participant. If you would like to cancel your reservation, please inform us no later than May 31.
3. Transportation from Incheon Airport: We strongly recommend you to book your flight at your earliest convenience, due to the highest season. Bus schedule from Incheon Airport to Cheongpung will be announced to the participants who provide flight information by June 15 at the registration site. Please make sure to arrive on August 7 (before 6:00 PM by schedule) to take bus.
4. Transportation to the ICM venue/Incheon Airport: We assume that all the participants who leave on Aug 12 will take a bus to the ICM venue at Seoul. According to the schedule, these buses will arrive there around 3 PM after short tour on the way. One of the buses will head to Incheon Airport directly, and arrive at the airport around noon. If you want to take this one, please write a comment in the registration site for a reserved seat.
5. Title and Abstract of your talk: If you have applied to give a talk, please provide the final title and abstract by June 30 at the registration site. Due to the limited capacity of classrooms and time slots, we do not accept any more talk applications.
6. List of Participants: We have updated the list of the name and affiliation of all the participants. To verify your information, please click here. If your affiliation has been changed after registration please correct it at the registration site. We will finalize the list around early June.
7. Visa Application: We have already sent the printed version of invitation letters to those who had requested. Required documents for Visa application may vary with Consulates. Please contact the Korean Consulate to check for required documents and let us know if you need more documents.
We hope all the participants have a nice trip to Cheongpung.
Dear participants of ICM Satellite Conference on Operator Algebras and Applications,
Thank you for your registration. August is a very high season in Korea. Please book your flight at your earliest convenience. Visit Venue and Travel Menu in the homepage http://www.math.snu.ac.kr/~operator_2014/index.html for details on travel.
The number of talk applications is reasonable, and we are happy to accept all the applications. Please visit Registration Menu in the homepage to provide the title and abstract for your talk by the end of May. Talk applications will not be accepted after this announcement. If you have any problem sign-in for your registration (forgotten password, etc.), please contact operator_2014 at math.snu.ac.kr.
Invitation letter will be sent upon request. If you would like to receive an invitation letter, please write operator_2014 at math.snu.ac.kr with your full address. We will send the letter in PDF file via E-mail. If you need a PRINTED letter, then please request explictly. Please visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs at http://www.mofa.go.kr/ENG/main/index.jsp to check if you need entry visa or not.
Tour for Accompanying persons will be organized, and will be announced to participants who provide names for those during registration process.
We are pleased to announce the opening of registration for the ICM Satellite Conference on Operator Algebras and Applications which will be held just before SEOUL ICM 2014 in August 2014. You may also apply for a presentation by the end of February. Please visit our homepage at http://www.math.snu.ac.kr/~operator_2014/index.html and click the Registration menu at the bottom of the homepage. Please forward this message to your colleagues.
We are very happy to announce that the ICM Satellite Conference on Operator Algebras and Applications will be held just before SEOUL ICM 2014 in August. Please visit our homepage at http://www.math.snu.ac.kr/~operator_2014/index.html for more details, and forward this message to your colleagues.