https://www.math.snu.ac.kr/board/files/attach/images/701/ff97c54e6e21a4ae39315f9a12b27314.png
Extra Form
Lecturer 오용근
Dept. University of Wisconsin
date Nov 26, 2009
In this lecture, I will convey subtle interplay between dynamics of Hamiltonian flows and La-grangian intersection theory via the analytic theory of Floer homology in symplectic geometry. I will explain how Floer homology theory (`closed string version') extracts some Morse theoretic invariants, so called `spectral invariants' of Hamiltonian flows which in turn leads to Entov-Polterovich's construction of partial symplectic quasi-states which detect intersection property of certain coisotropic objects. We then relate this study to the study of intersection property of Lagrangian fibers of toric manifolds and its Landau-Ginzburg-type potential carried out by Fukaya, Ohta, Ono and myself via Lagrangian Floer theory (`open string version'). If time permits, I will mention some implication of this study on the simpleness question of the area-preserving homeomorphism group of the two-sphere (and of the two-disc) in dynamical systems.
Atachment
Attachment '1'
List of Articles
Category Subject Dept. Lecturer
Math Colloquia Topology and number theory file Univ. College London/포항공대 김민형
Math Colloquia Conservation laws and differential geometry file Univ. of Wisconsin Marshall Slemrod
Math Colloquia 학부학생을 위한 강연회: 기하학과 우주론 file 홍익대학교 이남훈
Math Colloquia Zeros of linear combinations of zeta functions file 연세대학교 기하서
Math Colloquia Counting circles in Apollonian circle packings and beyond file Brown Univ. 오희
Math Colloquia Sheaf quantization of Hamiltonian isotopies and non-displacability problems file Kyoto Univ./서울대학교 Masaki Kashiwara
Math Colloquia Limit computations in algebraic geometry and their complexity file POSTECH 현동훈
Math Colloquia 학부생을 위한 강연: Introduction to partial differential equations file 서울대학교 변순식
Math Colloquia Symmetry Breaking in Quasi-1D Coulomb Systems file 서강대학교 Paul Jung
Math Colloquia Partial differential equations with applications to biology file POSTECH 황형주
Math Colloquia 학부생을 위한 강연: A COMBINATORIAL FORMULA FOR INFORMATION FLOW IN A NETWORK file Univ. of Rhode Island/서울대학교 국웅
Math Colloquia Gaussian free field and conformal field theory file 서울대학교 강남규
Math Colloquia Hamiltonian dynamics, Floer theory and symplectic topology file University of Wisconsin 오용근
Math Colloquia Global result for multiple positive radial solutions of p-Laplacian system on exterior domain file 부산대학교 이용훈
Math Colloquia Seoul ICM 2014 유치과정 개요 및 준비전략 file 포항공과대학교 박형주
Math Colloquia Averaging formula for Nielsen numbers file 서강대학교 이종범
Math Colloquia Structures of Formal Proofs file 경북대학교 정주희
Math Colloquia Contact Homology and Constructions of Contact Manifolds file 서울대 Otto van Koert
Math Colloquia Unprojection file University of Warwick / 서강대 Miles Reid
Math Colloquia Volume entropy of hyperbolic buildings file 서울대 임선희
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
/ 11